Sunday, December 04, 2005

You Donot Talk About Fight Club


One of my all time favorites, Fight Club, I'm sure makes sense to a lot of ppl. The seemingly crazy theories can only be conceived by Chuck Palahniuk. Credit cards...you dont see the money anymore, everything is a number...you earn a number of something and you spend a number of something. They store numbers under your name and those numbers dictate how much you can ask for. Erase the numbers. Chaos you say? freedom for some, chaos for some....as usual.

Got me to read Choke by the same author. All the weird bits of information that do you more harm than good are nice to know. Theme is always some weird idea and things that revolve around that are just as weird. I guess the catalogue/commercial outlook on life ppl have makes the real thing look weird. Soooo easy to become paranoid. Bobby Fischer...I understand y.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home